Wednesday, October 12, 2011

She's on the move!

Claire rolled from back to front today.  She's been sooo close for the past couple weeks, but just couldn't get over her arm.  Well this afternoon she flipped over and put the BIGGEST smile on her face.  I gave her a big hug, put her back on the floor and she rolled over 3 more times, smiling the whole time. 
Look what I did!!!!

 Ready to roll again!

I don't think I ever posted about the first time she rolled from front to back.  It was back in August.  I was telling Claire's case worker, Jennifer,  (Claire is enrolled in a state program that helps track her development to make sure she stays on track with her milestones)  I was worried because Claire wasn't rolling yet.  To show Jennifer how Claire wouldn't flip, I put her down on her tummy.  Claire looked at me, rolled over and then looked at me as if  to say, "mommy I'm not behind, I can do it!"

1 comment:

Mma said...

Look at her go...super job Claire!