Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Single Parent

We've been very busy here at the Bowlby house.  We are very happy to have Troy back from covering Hurricane Irene.  I did not enjoy being a single parent.  I don't think it would have been that bad if Claire didn't have such a bad reaction to her shots.  Claire and I managed to keep ourselves busy by attending a playgroup for new moms with babies, a Pampered Chef party and baptism class.  The highlight of the weekend though was a visit from Grandma and Granddad Rice and cousin Isabella. 

 Group shot at our playgroup, I am on the left side in the blue shirt. 










Pictures of Isabella and Claire coming soon. . .

1 comment:

Mma said...

I'm glad that Troy is back home with his girls. Can't wait to see the photos of Claire and her big cousin, Isabella. How nice that they were able to visit once again!