Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My friend

One thing I love about social media is that it is a great way to reconnect with people you've lost touch with over the years.  This is a site that has been set up for my friend Devon.  

http://www.youcaring.com/fundraiser_details?fundraiser_id=7461&url=devonneedsakidney


She was my best friend in 6th grade and then we moved away and I didn't get to see her again until I was pregnant with Claire.  She has dealt with a lot in her life, but has such a great attitude and has taken such a loving interest in Claire sending her cards and presents.  I am so glad that we are back in touch.  Read her story, let me know if you have any questions and if you can please make a donation.  Thanks!







1 comment:

Mma said...

I'll definitely keep Devon and her family in prayers.