Saturday, September 24, 2011

If she didn't look just like her daddy. . .

 I'd wonder if she was mine.  People say her expressions look like mine, but when you look at us face to face, there is nothing similar.  Oh well, I still think she's a cutie.  Luckily I like the way her daddy looks.  Claire went to her second sorority party today.  We went to the raptor center and got to see the owls.  Claire was sooo good and sat on my lap and watched the whole presentation without making a peep.  She really seemed interested in the lady talking and seeing the different owls.  In honor of the even,t Claire wore her owl jumper (as you can tell it's too big).  Owls are our sorority mascot and Claire wants to be a good Chi Omega legacy, so she is always on the lookout for owl items for her room and we can't resist an owl outfit.  I'm glad she got to see the real thing today!

1 comment:

Mma said...

That is a cute outfit and I love the happy smile on Claire's face. It sounds as if you both had an enjoyable day!