Wednesday, September 28, 2011

She's into EVERYTHING!

Now that Claire knows how to pick things up, that's all she does.  If I try to read a magazine with her on my lap. . . the magazine is going to ripped, if I try to take a drink from a glass. . . Claire is licking the glass and trying to put her hands around it like a bottle. 

This afternoon I put our extra coupons in the side pouch of Claire's stroller to take to our neighbor. . . two seconds later I look down and the coupons have all been pulled out and she is trying to put them in her mouth.  She's very quick and cute!

Yesterday was Claire's first trip to Starbucks.  I'm glad we had a gift card because I had forgotten how expensive the yummy drinks are.  I love pumpkin spice lattes (decaf of course). We met a friend who was very sweet and brought Claire a bunch of her daughter's old clothes and shoes. 

2 comments:

Mma said...

It sounds as though Claire wants to become an extreme couponer. How nice for you to have a good friend who can pass on some clothes to Claire. I certainly believe in "reclothing" just like I do recycling of all other items. Enjoy!

nana b said...

Thanks for all the great new pictures!!! Love to see how fast she is growing and how much she is able to do. She sure is a cutie!! No prejudice there, of course!! Love to all,

Nana B.