Thursday, May 31, 2012

3 Pacis!!!!!

 Sunday night the unthinkable happened. . . Claire's favorite caterpillar wubbanub paci broke, leaving her with only one dinosaur paci.  This was not acceptable since Claire likes to sleep having one paci in her mouth and one in her hand.  Luckily for Claire she has a nice mommy who jumped on Amazon.com and ordered her 2 new ones.  It was like Christmas morning when I opened the box and gave Claire the new puppy and caterpillar pacis.  I have never seen a bigger smile on her face, she kept clapping and cheering and running around the room holding all 3.
 She tried to stick all 3 in her mouth!
 It was hard to get a picture in focus because she kept running around.  

 I hated to spend money on new pacifiers at her age, but her pure joy made it all worth it.  I will say that for the most part Claire doesn't have pacifiers during the day or at play dates.  She only gets them for bedtime and in the car or stroller.  I calculated we've spent about $50 on Wubbanubs in Claire's life.  This seems ridiculous. . . but when I think about all the peace and quiet they've given us, it seems like a small price to pay!

No comments: