Monday, May 14, 2012

Week in review

We had a fun, but quiet time last week.  We only had 2 playdates, which for us isn't many, ha ha.  The first was a yummy lunch date with Kayla.  Jen and I love to have our little cuties dress like twins!

 The girls weren't in much a picture mood.  However, Claire was in an eating mood.  She ate 2 chicken nuggets all by herself, this girl LOVES meat.  When Grandma Rice was here, she made the girls meatballs and Claire devoured hers.




After our lunch date, we went and voted in North Carolina's primary election.  I let Claire wear my "I voted" sticker.  Claire is really into the above toy right now.  She loves to push down all the buttons once we open them.  She hasn't quite learned how to open them yet.  You should see how frustrated she gets if we don't open them quick enough.  Claire has a nice little temper!


 

1 comment:

Mma said...

I guess Claire is an "I know what I want and I want it now" kind of girl.